Missing printers in Cloud Desk? Here's some quick steps you can check and try out before contacting Support.
- Go to local computer via the Home button in Citrix toolbar dropdown (On top of screen):
- From Start Menu > Search "Printers".
- Choose and open "Printers & Scanners" (Windows 10) or "Devices and Printers" (Windows 7).
- In my case I will open up "Printers & Scanners" Window.
- Make sure the printer you want to use is online on your local computer (South in my case):
- Go back to the Cloud Desk by Clicking the Citrix icon on taskbar:
- Repeat Step 2 to 4 to view available printers on the Cloud Desk, if you cannot see the printer you want here, a complete log-off & logon should reinstate the printer to your Cloud Desk:
How to log off on Windows 10 Cloud Desktop
- Logon to Cloud again and you should see the printers coming up! If you hit any hurdles or the printers still missing, feel free to reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 208 155.