Have you encounter the issue Outlook prompt continually asking for a password?
This may happen when you have multiple mailbox added to your Outlook. If this is what happened to you then check out the guide written below:
- Open Outlook and the security prompt asking for password shows up.
- Click "More choices"
- Select "Use a different account"
- Enter the username and password as per below format:
password: "<Your Cloud password>"
MAKE SURE you included 'Hotsite\" in Username field.
- Once you have finished entering your credentials, click "OK"
- If you have multiple mailbox associated to your Outlook, you will need to perform steps 2-5 again.
MAKE SURE you keep an eye on which email address Outlook is signing you into, you MUST use the correct username and password for that account:
- You can now access Outlook with no more prompts.