Are you wanting to get your local computers built in or plugged in microphone to work within the Cloud Desktop? If that sounds about right then the steps below will help you to enable it within your Cloud Desktop.
- Login to your Cloud Desk via www.cloudnetworks.com.au
- Once logged in and launched follow the steps below
- At the top of your CloudDesk screen there is a black drop down menu.
- Select Preferences
- Switch to the Connections tab.
- Change the Microphones and Webcams settings to Connect Automatically.
- Once you have enabled this setting press OK and try out the software that is in the Cloud which needs access to your local computers Microphone
Any questions, just give us a call on 1300 208 155.