Cloud Networks can provide you or specific staff i.e. Managers the ability to add & remove users from distribution email groups. This can be extremely useful when you want to add someone to one of your mailing groups or you want to remove them without needing to contact Support.
To follow along with the below steps you will need to be added as a manager to the distribution group that you are wanting to modify. If you don't have this ability then give us a call on 1300 208 155 or flick us an email via email@example.com
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Select the Home tab and click on the Address Book
- In the Search section enter the display name of your distribution list. e.g. CNA Sales
- Double click on the distribution group or right click and the select Properties.
- The details of the central distribution list will be displayed in a new window.
- Click on the Modify Members... button
To Add Members
- Click Add… and then search for the name or user ID of the person you want to add.
- Once you have found the person you want to add either double click on their name or highlight the name and click Add.
- Click OK
- Note: You can add more than one person at once by then searching for another name and following the previous two steps.
- You should then see them on the list. Click OK.
- Click OK again to close the properties window.
To Remove Members
- Search through the list for the person you want to remove. Highlight their name.
- Click on the Remove button.
- Click OK
- Any changes that you make will take effect immediately after you click the OK button and close the window that displays the members of the list