The Cloud Networks Files Portal offers customers the ability to store files on the internet so they can be shared and accessed where and whenever they wish. Check out the Getting Started Video below and the written instructions to help.
How to use the Files Portal:
- Getting Started
- Create a new folder
- Remove a folder
- Upload a file
- Download a file
- Delete a file
- Create a Shareable Direct Download Link
Before getting started you will need to have an active Files Portal account provided by Cloud Networks. If you don't have an account please give us a call on 1300 208 155 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss this product.
- Logon to the files portal using the following link: https://files.cloudnetworks.com.au/
- Once logged in, a Windows Explorer style view of your files and folders will be shown.
- Explanation of the main icons:
Up One Level Create New Folder Download Files Upload Files Logoff
- To learn more about the Files Portal please refer to the links at the beginning of this page