This article will teach you how to Upload a file to the Files Portal, either check out the video or written steps below.
Upload a file
- Login to the Files Portal https://files.cloudnetworks.com.au
- Select the folder where you want to upload a file to.
- Click on the Upload Files icon, this will bring up the “UPLOAD FILES” dialog.
- Click Add… to bring up the “SELECT FILE(S) TO UPLOAD…” dialog.
- Select the file to upload, in this example “F-P-Demo.pdf”, and click Open.
This file will now be added to the upload list.
- Repeat Step 3 and Step 4 for any additional file to upload. Once done, click Upload.
- Click Close when all files are uploaded.
- Great work! You have now uploaded a file to the Files Portal