- Browse to www.cloudnetworks.com.au and select the appropriate login page via the Login tab.
- Click on the Cog in the top right of the page. Select Account Settings from the dropdown list.
- Click Change Password.
- Click Continue.
- This will bring up the “CHANGE PASSWORD” dialog.
- Fill out the following details:
Old password: The password you currently use.
New password: The new password you want to use.
Confirm Password: Retype your new password.
- Click OK to commit the changes.
If email is setup on a mobile device or in Outlook you may get prompted to enter in the new password.
*See here for more details if you have entered your password and Outlook still keep asking you to enter one.
If you have difficulties signing in with your current password, please contact support via firstname.lastname@example.org