- Browse to www.cloudnetworks.com.au and select the appropriate login page via the Login tab.
- Click on the Cog in the top right of the page. Select Account Settings from the dropdown list.
- Click Change Password.
- Click Continue.
- This will bring up the “CHANGE PASSWORD” dialog.
- Fill out the following details:
Old password: The password you currently use.
New password: The new password you want to use.
Confirm Password: Retype your new password.
- Click OK to commit the changes.
If email is setup on a mobile device or in Outlook you may get prompted to enter in the new password.
*See here for more details if you have entered your password and Outlook still keep asking you to enter one.