If you are a CloudDesk or CloudApp user then you will need to have Citrix installed to your computer or device that you are trying to connect from.
This guide shows how to install Citrix to a Windows computer, this could be Windows 7, 8 10 and so forth.
We have a specific version of Citrix that we like to install from our website, in most cases our website will detect if you don't have Citrix installed and it will prompt you to download and install it.
- Navigate to https://www.cloudnetworks.com.au/
- Login at the top right corner via an appropriate login page.
- Once logged in you may be prompted to install Citrix Receiver - if so skip to step 6
- In your login session, click on Account Settings.
- In the “SETTINGS” area, select Install Citrix Receiver...
- Click Detect Receiver.
- Tick the box for I agree with the Citrix license agreement and click Download.
- The Citrix Receiver will download.
- Run the downloaded file to install Citrix to your computer.
- Once the installation is complete click Already Installed.
- Back into your login session you can now single click on your CloudDesk or CloudApp to launch.
- Note - that you will be prompted to save and/or run a file called Launch.ica this is normal and will occur each time you need to access your CloudDesk or CloudApp.
- The launch.ica file is your unique key for this specific session to get into your CloudDesk or CloudApp.
- Click to run/open this file to launch into your CloudApp or CloudDesk via Citrix.
Good Work! You can now access your CloudDesk or CloudApp.
If you have any issues just contact email@example.com