Check out the video and written guide below.
- Open Control Panel (Start menu > Control Panel)
- Click View by, choose Large icons
- Select Mail (32-bit)
- Click E-mail Accounts…
- In the ACCOUNT SETTINGS dialog click New…
- In the Add Account dialog, select E-mail Account
- Fill in ALLdetails and click “Next”.
Your name: <type your name here>
E-mail Address: <The email address provided to you by Cloud Networks>
Password: <The email address password provided to you by Cloud Networks>
- If prompted for your credentials click Use another account
- Enter your credentials:
- Username: Hotsite\your cloud networks username (eg HOTSITE\username)
- Password: The password provided to you by Cloud Networks to enable access to your email account.
- Tick Remember my credentials
- Click OK
- Click Finish on the Congratulations! Your email account was successfully configured and is ready to use window.
- Outlook 2016 is now configured for Exchange Email on Windows 7