- Make sure Outlook is closed before setting up Outlook Anywhere.
- Open Control Panel (Start menu > Control Panel) and select Mail.
- Click E-mail Accounts….
- In the “ACCOUNT SETTINGS” dialog click New….
- Select E-mail Account and click Next.
- In the “ADD NEW ACCOUNT” dialog, tick the box ‘Manually configure server settings or additional server types’.
- Click Next.
- Select ‘Microsoft Exchange or compatible service” and click Next.
- Fill in the Server Settings details:
User Name: The username provided to you by Cloud Networks to enable access to your email account.
Do not click Check Name just yet.
- Click More Settings….
- Select the ‘Connection tab and tick ‘Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP’.
- Click Exchange Proxy Settings….
- In the “MICROSOFT EXCHANGE PROXY SETTINGS’” dialog enter the following details.
- Use this URL to connect to my proxy server for Exchange: mail.cloudnetworks.com.au
- Tick ‘Only connect to proxy servers….’ and enter msstd:mail.cloudnetworks.com.au
- In the Proxy Authentication settings section, select Basic Authentication from the drop-down list.
- Click OK and OK.
- In the “ADD NEW ACCOUNT” dialog, click Check Name.
- If prompted for your credentials enter:
Username: Hotsite\your cloud networks username (eg HOTSITE\username)
Password: The password provided to you by Cloud Networks to enable access to your email account.
- Tick ’Remember my credentials’.
- Click OK.
- When the settings have been verified, the “ADD NEW ACCOUNT” dialog has updated the User Name to now reflect your email address or your full name.
- Click Next.
- When prompted with a “MAIL DELIVERY LOCATION” dialog, click OK.
- Click Finish, the new account has been added to your list of accounts.
- Click Close and Close.
- Outlook 2010 is now configured for Outlook Anywhere.