Adding or changing your email signature in Outlook is easy. Check out the video and written guides below.
If you are having issues coming up with a design for your signature then check out https://www.hubspot.com/email-signature-generator#form-tab-main
- Open Outlook and from the menu bar, select File.
- Select Options.
This will bring up the “OUTLOOK PROPERTIES” dialog.
- Select Mail and click on Signatures….
- The “SIGNATURES AND STATIONERY” dialog will open.
- Click New.
- Give the signature a “name”, e.g. Signature For My Cloud Email.
- and click OK.
- To add text to your signature, make sure the new signature is selected in the Select signature to edit section.
- Click the left mouse button in the Edit signature section and start creating your signature.
- Within the editor you have various options to change the font, colour, insert graphics, etc.
- When finished editing, click Save.
- Now assign the new signature to your email account.
- In the Choose default signature section, make sure the correct E-mail account is selected under E-mail account:.
- From the drop-down lists, select the new signature for New messages: and Replies/forwards:.
- Click OK.
- Click OK.